Friday, 4 April 2008

Me The Pig

1st week of Endocrine over! Man. Time flies by too quickly. Not good. The week just passed without me realizing it. What in the world have I been doing?

Easy.

I've been sleeping.

>10 hours a day.

ON SCHOOL DAYS.

And what have I revised all weeeeeeek? Anatomy of the pituitary gland! 1 out of 9 lectures! Very good Swee Leen very good. So much for wanting a change in that attitude towards studies.

It's been 5 days and I still haven't gotten adjusted to attending evening lectures. They're very inconvenient I tell you. I go to bed quite early at night and wake up at noon, which makes me feel even more lethargic hence affecting my concentration during lectures (is it just me or are evening lectures exceptionally draggy?!)... then when I get back from Uni all I want to do is sleep! A positive feedback mechanism! Vicious cycle! How can I slot in some revision time or even time to run some errands?

grr.

Hopefully I'll buck up next week. Can't possibly leave the studying to the very last minute. I'm not going to allow myself to go through all that stress AGAIN.

April is a busy month! So many events to attend! CF camp next weekend! IMU Ball the weekend after! Adrian and Yilin's birthdays in between!

I need to learn some time management.

Oh well, thank goodness the weekend is here! Maybe I'll catch up on the week's work... and also get started on my electives report. Shit. Just remembered.