These are in no order of preference!
Part 1: The Limestone Caves!
Ipoh is famous for its surrounding hills which house many limestone caves. One of the caves in the city itself is Kek Lok Tong, which is less accessible compared to its popular counterparts like the Perak Cave and Sam Poh Tong, and that's probably why I like it. It provides a sense of serenity and peace for those who visit while the others are commercialized and crowded most of the time. It isn't huge and only a small part is open to the public. The gardens in front of and behind the cave are well-kept with a lotus pond and other small ponds in which tortoises and koi inhabit.
The last time I visited Kek Lok Tong was about 10 years ago. I don't remember being in awe during my last visit (probably because I was being a difficult kid and was throwing tantrums at my mother who made me follow her take some Australian friends around), but I sure as hell know that yesterday I was taken aback by this wonder of nature and you can see why from the pictures. =)

I like the big hole right at the top of the hill. Very Chinese kungfu movie-like. =P
This is a bit like a scene in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Hehe.
Stalactites!

"Batgirl". Hahaha whatever.

THIS... is like the setting of the Last of the Mohicans. Heh.



