Monday, 4 August 2008

God of This City (and This World)

The much-awaited Passion World Tour (ft. Chris Tomlin and Louie Giglio!) came to KL yesterday. I am at a loss for words to describe the event. Let's just say it was the first time I actually felt a wholesome PASSION for the One and only. The great part about it is that my passion is still on fire right now and I don't think it will die down, ever. The event was a platform for me to express my love for Him and I genuinely know that I wasn't merely "music-high". It was real. 4000 University students came to hear His word and sing praises in His name. 4000. That is an astounding number. Truly amazing how our God can do wonders.


I'm so glad that Tracy, Michelle, Ho Wai, Eli and Jiang Mun (those whom I love very very much!) came! Kelvin! Ghi Waie! Huiling! Suisse! Amanda! They came too. =) And SO many other familiar faces.


I have a newfound love for Jesus... and it all started with the ECF Victory Weekend I attended last week. I am really glad I went because I now know 100% that my chains are gone and that I've been set free!

We owe so much to Him for his neverending grace that is FREELY given. How awesome is that? When we are so undeserving. Absolutely, beyond a doubt, undeserving. Yet He shows mercy and continues to shower us with His love and grace which we don't even have to EARN.

Sometimes when I reflect on all these and how blessed I am, I am reduced to tears. My life is too good to be true.

=)

Will blog more soon. I'm currently on rotations and this week I'm posted to the Orang Asli Hospital in Gombak so I'm pretty busy. Well not busy with WORK but busy sleeping when I come home each day. =P

Next week: BALIK KAMPUNG! Cannot wait cannot wait cannot wait.