Sunday, 22 June 2008

Stupid Endo-Repro-Renal Summative

HAIYO faster come la.

Not that I've finished studying. In fact I'm no where near prepared. A 3-system summative is basically an EoS exam! But I don't quite care. I just want to go home.

Selectives timetable out! I love my classes. Doing Comm Med... either 1 or 2 hours per day only. Plus classes are in the morning so we get the rest of the day FREE! No PBLs no CSUs no labs no this no that! So freaking fun.

Things I plan to do during Selectives:

  • Jalan jalan cari makan - Klang bak kut teh. MUST.
  • Volunteer at PAWS
  • Go The Maple again (?)... Adrian! Can can? I want to swim!
  • Meet up with Loo Yeen
  • Learn to play the guitar on my own
  • The Attic!
  • Complete the bible reading assignment for ENLI =/
  • Play piano with Mich HAHAHA eee I cannot wait
  • Watch movies
  • Watch Iron Man again
  • Breakfast at the Hilton!
  • Tea at Bisou!
  • Desserts at Bakerzin!

(confirm broke at the end of the month)

Can't wait can't wait can't wait! =)