Tuesday, 26 August 2008

Qian Shan Wan Shui NYEHE

I am proud to present my current favourite song.

-click-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA do not laugh. It's a beautiful song. And the first Jay Chou song I've ever listened to from the beginning to the end?

This song gives me goosebumps. It's the Olympic fever. Definitely the Olympic fever.

But it's a nice song, no? Especially when they keep showing it on ASTRO with the highlights.

My favourite Olympic moments:

  • Michael Phelps winning his 8 gold medals. He is THE BEST Olympian the world has ever seen.
  • USA men winning the 4x100m freestyle and 4x100 medley relays by the slimmest of margins (Jason Lezak you're the best).
  • Michael Phelps beating Milorad Cavic by 0.01 seconds (!!!) in the 100m butterfly. That was the most gan cheong event la!
  • Eamon Sullivan! In every event. Hahahha. Although he did not perform as well as he should have.
  • Err I liked looking at Stephanie Rice too.
  • Lee Chong Wei winning the badminton semi-finals. I shall not comment on the finals. =P
  • Nastia Liukin winning the gymnastics all-around and Shawn Johnson as runner-up.
  • Rafael Nadal winning tennis singles.
  • USA women's volleyball team going through to the finals. I've been watching volleyball since I was young and I was impressed by their performance because they used to SUCK SO BAD! Hahaha. So much improvement.
  • USA men's volleyball team beating Brazil in the finals.
  • Usain Bolt's 100m dash and setting a new world record in style. What can I say. He's crazy.
  • Maarten van der Weijden winning the men's 10km swimming marathon after battling leukemia.
... and a whole lot of other events. Let's just say I was camping in front of the TV the entire time.



I miss the Olympics. =(

If all goes well and I actually get matched to a UK uni I would be graduating/have just graduated during the London Olympics! Pray pray pray pray. I want to watch swimming LIVE.

Sem 5 starts next week! Goodness me where did all my time go.