Still... just thinking about the workload and schedules for the semester already sends shivers down my spine. =( For those who have yet to get worked up... let me scare you a bit la k. Hehe yes I am that evil.
- 8AM/4PM lectures, with CSU, PBL, MMS etc in between. 8AM! What is this!
- Revise CVS, Respi, Haemato, GI, Endocrine, Repro, Renal ON TOP OF learning new systems like MSK, CNS and Health Issues!
- Mock OSCE some time during CNS =P
- That IMS shit? But should we be alarmed? Don't care la...
- Partner Medical School matching! OMG I can't believe it's soon.
- NO CHRISTMAS.
- NO NEW YEAR'S.
- .......... EoS 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- .......... results?
- the end -
*heaves BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG sigh*
OK la whatever. Bring it on. I'm ready. I think.
Anyway. On a happier note, I'm glad IMU was gracious enough to plan our Sem 4 holidays at this time of the year. Besides getting to watch the Olympics I was also able to meet up with some friends before they left to further their studies.
This is Jacqueline. We've known each other since we were in our respective mothers' wombs... so I can actually deduce that she is my longest friend? Hahaha. She is a prima ballerina with brains! She left for her beloved New York last week to attend Columbia University (Ivy League yo). I so proud got friend in Columbia. Hopefully I'll get to visit coz New York is one of the places I MUST GO BEFORE I DIE and I don't know when I will die so I have to go visit like real soon...

This is Sharmaine. She is also a long-time friend coz she used to be my neighbour. We used to cycle here cycle there... used to hang out at our 2nd home i.e. Ipoh Swimming Club almost every day of the week... swam together, learnt badminton together, learnt all sorts of other stuff together and QUIT HALFWAY together. Heeeh. We're quitters and proud of it. See at least we know a little of everything. She's a semester ahead of me in IMU... so she has finished Sem 5 and has just left the University of Liverpool... which... I think... I'd be happy if I were to be matched there. *PRAYS*
This is CHONG JIANG MUN. She is weird, funny, foul, rude, loud, disgusting, salivates like a beagle AND NOT REALIZE IT... but... she is still one of my bestest friends EVER. This girl may seem retarded but I'm proud to say she is one of the top students in her batch for law! Tsktsk*cough*stupidgeek. She will leave for the University of Reading real soon and I am going to miss her like how I miss my Ipoh hakka mee under the tree. The only difference is that I won't be seeing her for more than a year whereas I get to eat my hakka mee in one month's time during Raya break! SIGH. Jiang Mun you jaga diri ah... don't kena cheated again (you know what I mean. hint: water. 2nd hint: filter.). Love!